WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, that a site, when visited, puts on your computer or on your mobile device via the internet browser. The placement of cookies helps the site to recognise rheir device the next time the user visits it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usage, interest and number of uses of sites, allowing for quicker and more efficient navigation and removing the need to repeatedly introduce the same information.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
In the following list, we present the cookies that we use and their function:
– Google Analytics to analyse usage patterns and improve the user experience
– The visiting of for-profit content to improve the content presented to the user
– The frequency of visits to optimise the information presented repeatedly
OUR COOKIES HAVE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS:
– Essential cookies: Allow you to move around a website and use its features, such as services that you requested. Without these cookies, these services would not be available to you. This includes, for example, browsing as a registered user, accessing secure areas of the site and making purchases via the site.
As with all public websites, our site uses only cookies that are strictly necessary.
They allow you to browse the site and to use its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site by logging in. Without these cookies, the services you demand would not be provided.
These cookies are used to set up and perform statistical analyses, without collecting information of a personal nature.
– Functionality cookies: These allow us to remember the user’s preferences.
We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the used, such as for example making comments on an article.
In summary, functionality cookies save the user’s preferences regarding their usage of the site, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the site every time you visit it.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent cookies: These are stored in the browser of the accessing device (PC, mobile or tablet) and are used each time the user visits the site.
They are generally used to direct the navigation in line with the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
– Session cookies: These are temporary, they are stored in the browser cookies once you leave the site. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
As we explained, cookies help us to get the maximum benefit from our sites.
We remind you that once the cookies are deactivated, parts of our site may not function correctly.
Our newsletters may, for statistical reasons, contain a unique “pixel” that allows us to know if they have been opened and to check the links or adverts that have been clicked on in the newsletter.
The user can always deactivate the sending of the newsletter from their personal area.
More information on cookies?
You can get more information on cookies at the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org..
CONDITIONS OF WI-FI USAGE
The Wi-Fi network is an open and free network for the user, however, it does not offer safety standards for the circulation of data. The user declares that they are aware of the risk that their data in transit could be received by others that were not the original intended recipients, as they are responsible for protecting their own device against viruses and other undesired forms of access.